• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What a monster!

I installed the GG&G sling mounts. I got the ones for HK style connectors. I purchased a 2 to 1 point Condor Bunge sling thinking it would be perfect for this application. I am not super impressed with it in either 2 or 1 point config. I like the idea of having a sling that can do both 2 and 1 point but I understand any tool that is made for multiple functions is very rarely as good at either as something made for that purpose. what do you guys run in this regard that I might be able to try?

RyanMac said:
I installed the GG&G sling mounts. I got the ones for HK style connectors. I purchased a 2 to 1 point Condor Bunge sling thinking it would be perfect for this application. I am not super impressed with it in either 2 or 1 point config. I like the idea of having a sling that can do both 2 and 1 point but I understand any tool that is made for multiple functions is very rarely as good at either as something made for that purpose. what do you guys run in this regard that I might be able to try?

Got any pics of your new setup....

bth_DSC_1575_zps8b4cee5a.jpg

Here she is in all her glory. Anyone that has the aforementioned sling mount setup let me know what you are using please.

I run the Condor "Cobra" single-point sling and it's been great through some pretty hard use...

Back