• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What to do the first 5 minutes

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Just curious whether you think this is good advice or not?

Don't get caught digging the hole....

I'm not qualified to dole out legal advice but that all seemed very reasonable to me. That includes the point to shut up if you are read your rights.

Keeping your wits about you is the most important thing you can do when everything in your life gets turned upside down. Rerun the events to keep them straight but don't make anything up. If 5 people see a shooting there will be 5 different statements and viewpoints on what happened.

In the event of a home invasion, I keep an old screwdriver around for a convenient "weapon" to put in the deceased perp's hand. Clean, except for his fingerprints... :cool:

Corpse-grade_quicklime.jpg

There have been several incidents in MS like this in the past year or 2, and as far as I know the individuals involved were quite forthcoming with the police, were not arrested, or charged, nor were their weapons confiscated. The EMT's collected the bodies, and everyone went home.

I've about reached the point where I am sure I'm gonna F it up :( ...one way or the other. H*ll, I'm not even sure exactly what I should do...and I'm completely calm. What am I going to babble when I'm totally jacked up? Take care. Tom Worthington

Back