• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's going on with the Canadian Convoy?

Trudy is worse than Biden or at least further down the path to the dark side....

Pic below is from 2015 I think....Soros, Trudeau and Freeland (Deputy PM)
index.jpg

FWIW: I read recently someone who criticized Soros was immediately accused of anti-semitism. That is how these people operate and cow the weak-minded.

Personally, I couldn't give a crap what color you are, what god you believe in or what country you were born in. I WILL criticize PEOPLE who use their wealth to interfere in the affairs of sovereign nations that are not their own. Selfishly trying to achieve THEIR OWN agenda and IMPOSE their beliefs on other people.

The west has enough of our own ultra rich whackos to deal with, we don't need nutjobs from other countries meddling in our affairs too.

Last edited:
So what if I called Sorass a "Jew Nazi"? ;)
BTW, his name was "Schwartz" (Black) before the family changed it to escape persecution.

Honestly, I don't even know how to qualify that. I know what you mean but I just can't get my head there. It's just too awful and the Holocaust was so utterly heinous and many that survived felt nothing but shame and guilt for not having been murdered along with their families and friends.

Soros has to be looked at thru the lens of society today...especially the last 3-4 decades. Not forgetting of course his long and well documented career as an unabashed, hardcore capitalist with no remorse....turned far left benefactor. Lord only knows what's going on in his head.

So what if I called Sorass a "Jew Nazi"? ;)
BTW, his name was "Schwartz" (Black) before the family changed it to escape persecution.

I don't know what his name prior to the end of WW2, but being a jew nazi would be an accurate description based on one interview that I saw from himself directly.

He didn't seem to be very remorseful about anything.

In other news, I don't trust polls, but according to this short video, trudeau currently has the lowest polls of any canadian prime minister of all time.

If I owned these machines, I'd have brand new ones.

And if not, I'd repair these just long enough to tear the police stations to the ground.

I wonder, when do law enforcement agencies say we are not going to do these politicians dirty work ?

Here in the states many sheriffs have taken that stance, but all other agencies seem reluctant to do so.

Last edited:
I know that things are different in Canada, but if I had seen the police destroying my property, I'd be going killdozer on them. I swear I would. That infuriates me.

Here in the states many sheriffs have taken that stance, but all other agencies seem reluctant to do so.

I think one issue is they don't want to be defunded. A department is just like a "business" with budgets to maintain and employees to pay, equipment to service and purchase. Throw in a little big-city indoctrination and it is no wonder big-city C.of P. lean toward the liberal side as far as issues such as gun control.

I know that things are different in Canada, but if I had seen the police destroying my property, I'd be going killdozer on them. I swear I would. That infuriates me.

I looked at the damage that was done and they had to have had some total POS equipment mechanic to help them. I don't imagine they are teaching how to sabotage big equipment in the police academy but I could be wrong... :rolleyes: The damage was almost malicious in nature. Easily $10,000US a machine to fix and several hours of work. Not to mention lost production value. Aside from the audio recorded admission by the RCMP, a video of the vandalism would be quite valuable for later legal action.

I'm not pitching Netflix as I believe much of their programming is woke and doesn't deserve my money. BUT speaking of killdozer, they have this documentary called Tread I found quite entertaining LINK. You could join via free trial and watch it then cancel the trial before they start automatically charging your credit card... ;)

I wouldn’t be surprised if they went out and sabotaged all kinds of private property in the name of “preventing potential illegal activity.”

The worst thing is that the cops know who all the crooked politicians are. It’s obvious to the police. The first thing they look at is people living way beyond their income.

But somehow they’re not willing to do anything about that because the politicians have a lot of money propping them up. Period

I think they should sabotage a couple politicians in the name of preventing illegal activity.

Especially since it’s already been shown and proven and seen in public.

But if the police are going to behave like Nazis under the control of these crooked politicians, then in the end they will deserve to get what Nazis get.

I would certainly be inclined to throw a couple rounds across their bow.

I wonder what it’s like to have .308 tracer rounds wizz past your head about a foot away?

or the hit the dirt a foot from where you’re standing?

Also it might be fun to rent an excavator and go dig up the sewerage below the RCMP station.

They finally dropped the T word.

Terrorists.

Excerpts;

Trudeau Invokes Emergency Powers against Truckers, Will Freeze Bank Accounts

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...t-truckers-will-freeze-bank-accounts/#slide-1
The law, the Emergencies Act, written in 1988, has never before been used. It gives Trudeau’s administration special authority for 30 days to restrict movement, freeze financial accounts (including personal bank accounts and cyptocurrency transactions), and direct citizens to certain actions, such as the forced towing of the trucks.

“The government has invoked the Emergencies Act to supplement provincial and territorial capacity to address the blockades and occupations,” Trudeau said at a press briefing Monday.

“The illegal blockades have highlighted the fact that crowdfunding platforms, and some of the payment service providers they use, are not fully captured under the Proceeds of Crime and Terrorist Financing Act,” Freeland said. “We are making these changes because we know that these platforms are being used to support illegal blockades and illegal activity which is damaging the Canadian economy.”

I think one issue is they don't want to be defunded. A department is just like a "business" with budgets to maintain and employees to pay, equipment to service and purchase. Throw in a little big-city indoctrination and it is no wonder big-city C.of P. lean toward the liberal side as far as issues such as gun control.

I think you are correct.

Sheriffs are elected by the people, whereas police chiefs are political appointees. As such the chief has a job as long as the mayor or city manager likes the job they are doing. The chief can then hire individuals that can be controlled and will blindly follow orders from superiors. Since most big cities are run by liberals, so goes the police department.

They finally dropped the T word.

Terrorists.

Excerpts;

Trudeau Invokes Emergency Powers against Truckers, Will Freeze Bank Accounts

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...t-truckers-will-freeze-bank-accounts/#slide-1
The law, the Emergencies Act, written in 1988, has never before been used. It gives Trudeau’s administration special authority for 30 days to restrict movement, freeze financial accounts (including personal bank accounts and cyptocurrency transactions), and direct citizens to certain actions, such as the forced towing of the trucks.

“The government has invoked the Emergencies Act to supplement provincial and territorial capacity to address the blockades and occupations,” Trudeau said at a press briefing Monday.

“The illegal blockades have highlighted the fact that crowdfunding platforms, and some of the payment service providers they use, are not fully captured under the Proceeds of Crime and Terrorist Financing Act,” Freeland said. “We are making these changes because we know that these platforms are being used to support illegal blockades and illegal activity which is damaging the Canadian economy.”

Now a nice, peaceful BLM/Antifa bonfire, that would be ok. They can block traffic, assault police and citizens, and have $90M pour into their coffers. Trudeau is the enemy of the people.

Back