• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Why is it always a white guy?

OhioArcher

Where's da fishes?
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
While I do not believe that all us white guys are volcanos waiting to erupt, there is some truth behind these points in the article.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/01/why...ge/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Stack and Sherrill believed in that America. They believed that there was a contract between themselves, and guys like them, and the government “of the people” that is supposed to represent us. They believed in the corporations that they worked for, confident in the knowledge that they could support a family, enjoy a secure retirement, and provide for their families. That contract was the stable foundation for several generations of America’s working men—an implied but inviolable understanding between businesses and workers, between government and employers. They had kept the faith, fulfilled their part of the bargain. And somehow their share had been snatched away by faceless, feckless hands. They had played by all the rules, only to find the game was rigged from the start.
It feels like even the unions have betrayed them. At their origin, the union movement established the baseline that enabled working- and middle-class American men to plant a stake in the American Dream. The relentless recent attacks on unions, both in the public sector and in private companies, and the self-serving corruption in many unions that legitimized those attacks have hit lower-middle-class and working-class men the hardest—the same group that is now most ardently antiunion. It’s a tragic irony of the American worker—they’ve been persuaded to put their trust in the very companies that betray them and shun the organizations that once protected them.

Let’s be clear: just as we cannot understand rampage school shootings by focusing on the fact that they are always committed by boys, neither can we understand these cases simply by recognizing that they’re all men. Surely, too, recognizing that they’re all men doesn’t mean that all men are likely to become deranged mass murderers. Neither, however, can we explain it simply by the easy American access to guns or chalk it up to yet another deranged killer, the standard fare on CSI-like television.
But we can’t ignore it, either. There is no one single explanation. What is required is that we look inside the economic and social shifts inside America’s workplaces and the broader patterns of class in America. Just as we needed to profile the school shooters and their schools, we also need to profile these guys gone postal and the places where they made their living. We need to ask some questions about the changing conditions of work in America, the political economy in which these men became deranged enough to go postal.

While I do not believe that all us white guys are volcanos waiting to erupt, there is some truth behind these points in the article.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/01/why...ge/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

People get killed every day. Salon and other pop psyche magazines and talking heads can analyze it till the cows come home and it won't make a damn bit of difference. The only thing you and I can do is try to avoid being a victim. The rest is BS.

Look at murders per capita by race. You will find that blacks commit more "mass murders" than any other race. It's just that gang violence never makes national news. It's "always a white guy" because that's what makes the news.

Found an interesting article with organized data compiled on mass shootings from 1982 to present. The study offered an interesting look at demographics for these shootings which compared the shooters' race with the base population:

- White: 63% of U.S. population and accounted for 64% of shooters
- Black: 13% of U.S. population and accounted for 16% of shooters
- Asian: 5% of U.S. population and accounted for 9% of shooters
- The study grouped Hispanic, Native American, or "Unidentified" into a category that represented the remaining 19% of the population and accounted for 11% of shooters.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/index.html

According to this data, the percentage of white and black shooters is roughly commensurate to their overall population percentage. It's when you get to Asian that the percentage of shooters is nearly double the percentage of the population...

I've seen stats on serial killers that showed about the same breakdown per ethnicity. The other races easily characterize whites as evil and call us by names that mean cold, devil, ghost, etc. I'm sorry, but I think there's something to it. :D
One, I suspect that many whites are feeling more and more slighted and disenfranchised as our history is scrubbed (see the attacks on Christians and the confederate flag controversies) and we are constantly pushed aside by the relatively new PC establishment (see affirmative action). The 'angry white male' is not a fantasy.
Two, genetically, and sorry if this sounds racist, but all breakdowns by races lead to that, whites are more inhibited and socially isolated than other races and cultures. Many are loners while blacks, Hispanics and Asians usually have a strong network with complicated social rules and allegiances. I know that Asians are probably more inhibited than us, but they also tend to be paralyzed by what others (the group) think of them, while we don't. If you have no one to talk to and you don't express yourself easily (blacks like to claim that the melanin in their skin makes them friendlier and warmer), you start listening to the voices in your head and going down a potentially dangerous path. Our culture of individuality helped us rise to the top of the food chain in the West, but is also our downfall when it comes to the least successful of us - they have nothing to fall back on and only anger and payback to look forward to.

So I definitely think that the crazy loner who feels alienated from others is largely a white male, and that's the pool you find serial killers and other time bombs in. There's more to it and exceptions, but that's what I feel. By looking for far-fetched conspiracies and brainwashing to explain what some of us do, we can be just as bad as other groups claiming racism and frame-ups every time one of them gets caught having screwed up.

Last edited:
Q: Why is it always a white guy ?

A: Because the blacks are content killing each other off...

Just look at the body count for Chicago...any weekend ...this year alone...

Robs%20A%20Store_zpsqt56ufk4.jpg

b8f8c1b7-71d2-49b1-987e-e39d760d9bc8_zpslqu7vtc6.jpg

Q: Why is it always a white guy ?

A: Because the blacks are content killing each other off...

Just look at the body count for Chicago...any weekend ...this year alone...

Well, they need to step it up...in Cincinnati they are at 36 homicides but one was a CPD officer. There are far more black-on-black shootings...maybe that is where the so-called "civic leaders" need to focus their attention.

Don't get me wrong, human nature is human nature. I think the racial and cultural differences just affect in what way it expresses itself. Whites tend to bottle things up more, hence the calculated outbursts planned for maximum efficiency in damage when they finally blow. Blacks are definitely more uninhibited and that's how you see more crime from them, but it's rather impulse-driven, like rape and assault.

It's rare to be able to say stuff like that without getting run out of town these days! I probably just put myself on a list somewhere. :confused: It's not a matter of racism per se because I don't believe in any racial superiority, just of saying it like I see it (we're all as bad or as good, just in different ways that are silly to ignore).
I've been trying unsuccessfully to find a clip of Bill Burr when he says that, "I know white people are evil. I have the evil in me. That's why I try to dress casual, to suppress it. Every time I put on a suit I suddenly feel the urge to control people, pollute a lake, blame it on my secretary..." :D

Last edited:
Back