• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Why is this allowed to continue?

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
John A. said:
I hope the company that took the payoff is sued out of existence and the corporate heads can never get another job higher than a pigeon poop scooper.

These are the people who provide password encryption services from even the big players like banks and many corporations all over the world.

http://gizmodo.com/nsa-paid-security-fi ... 1487442397

And more historical reference material.

Hmmmm.

http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/the-nsa- ... -895351153

You might recall a similar uproar over PGP quite a few year ago. As the side bar article in your link mentioned, this has been going on since at least the '70s in the computer world.

At least RSA got paid. Most times nobody knows whether the crypto has been cracked or by whom, and I suspect that NSA had probably already done it but was feeling generous, or RSA got wise and threatened to blow the whistle on them.

Nothing is as it seems in spook town.

Because we the people allow it to happen. We have lost what we once were....

Money talks for sure. Snowden has only released a small portion of what he took from the NSA. This information will continue to leak out like blood from an open wound.

Ripjack, we sure have lost who we were and it won't be easy to get back.

ripjack13 said:

What are "the people" more concerned about? The Constitution or entertainment TV?

What were "the people" more concerned about before Rome fell? Democracy or entertainment?

I've seen some disturbing parallels from my own limited knowledge of history.

There are many who don't keep up with the events of the day. There are many who advocate for the other side. Then there are those of us who have taken an oath. If Rome falls, it will not be because of us!

People don't write their representatives, they are lazy!! We need to make some noise and shake things up to get their attention in Washington and the mid term elections is the time to do it!

If you aren't registered to Vote, http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -vote.aspx

Now you have no excuse!

zagmp03 said:
ripjack13 said:

What are "the people" more concerned about? The Constitution or entertainment TV?

What were "the people" more concerned about before Rome fell? Democracy or entertainment?

I've seen some disturbing parallels from my own limited knowledge of history.

You're thinking too small. When Rome collapsed, it was at the time a Global event. Rome was the epicenter, but the ripples spread from England to China and halfway thru Africa.

Same thing in the America's when the Mayan civilization died. It impacted most of S. and N. America (the known world for them at the time).

Equating the US to Rome it would truly be a Global catastrophe. No country would go untouched. A small example: The Boeing company buys parts and materials from nearly every country on the planet to the tune of several billion $ annually. Many other companies have equally large international supplier bases. If the US goes down, so does the rest of world. We are all connected in many ways. That's what scares everyone.

PS: The fall of Rome took a hundred and fifty years or so. This time around might take 150 hours.

Back