• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wisconsonite, new member.

RobertS

Copper BB
I'm a Wisconsinite, 51 years old. I don't hunt. I'm not going to bash anyone for hunting, but I myself am not the type of person that goes out to kill.

My focus is on self and home defense. I have two Walter PPQ 9mms for personal protection, but considering a shotgun, particularly the 500 and 590. It comes up a lot regarding home defense, so I want to look into one.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Robert !!

Answered your question in the other thread...

{ BTW...hunters are
conservationists...not killers ...but, to each his own. }

Welcome aboard!

500, 590, Maverick '88, you really can't go wrong. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome from MI!!!

No requirement to be a hunter, but there are many here that do.

Welcome to MO, just posted to the other thread you've got going.

I have had 3 20" guns and still have two we hunt with. A 500, a 590, and most recently an 835. The 500 is better for home defense as its set up a little differently but it's been suitable in the field on a couple occasions too.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Back