• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Would you vote for a topless woman (funny)

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
With the seriousness of politics right now, here's one that I hope lightens things up a little. For those not familiar, The Onion is a website that makes up satirical news articles.

The link is to one of their stories that men would vote for a topless women regardless of her or their political beliefs.

Warning: they do have a picture of a topless woman so skip the link if that would offend you. (I'm expecting the warning to actually increase the number that check the link.)

http://www.theonion.com/articles/poll-finds-majority-of-male-voters-would-have-elec,18436/

"The online survey found that regardless of political philosophy or party affiliation, 85 percent of American men in every ethnic, age, and socioeconomic group consistently chose a completely nude woman over a Democratic, Republican, or independent candidate."

Re: How would you vote (funny)

That link is most definitely NOT work safe.

If non-work safe or somewhere else is more appropriate, please feel free to bump it wherever it should be...or can it if I shouldn't have posted it. No hard feelings from me.

Moved to NSFW area...you're welcome. But in reality, thanx mike...that made my day.

Her chances are hunged upon whether or not she supports a stimulus package.

Welcome. To MO, stop by the new member section and introduce yourself.

Back