• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You are lucky in usa

Garthclark2

Copper BB
Try getting a mossburg replacement stock in Australia .we can only buy one from USA at 100$ the one I want is $101.40 cents can't believe it or good one $129 can't win

Howdy, welcome to Mossberg Owners.

Shipping to down under is on the rise. Not to mention expensive already....

Well, we're happy to have you with us!

What stock are you looking to replace?

Atr 100 I have a243 called a stick over here hard to get not many moss owners I think was meant to be maverick they call my model

Welcome to the Mossberg owners forum Garth.

I would call on the phone and explain your predicament, and ask them to drop the price on the stock $2 so you can buy it legally. I'm about 99% sure you could get them to do that.

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your ATR. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

I see more and more US based companies now advertise that they will not ship anything to addresses outsdide the USA.
Bit of a pain, am looking at a Monte Carlo style stock on ebay for my 500 and theres no way they will ship to Ireland.

Back