• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Beardsnspurs

1. B

Gas port modification

Got an unusual problem. Bought an sa-28 turkey. Shooting tss reloads. The shells have been tested and are under saami max but the slow powder I'm using for the heavy load is over gassing the system. I need the port size decreased. This seems to be a rare situation in shotguns as I can't find any...
  2. B

Mossberg SA-20 - Remove Magazine Spring Plug.

Ok took me 15 seconds to figure it out when I looked at it again. In order for the tab to press in you need to seperate the black and white part. I used the plug. Put the plug in just like you would normally insert it. Tilt it at at angle till it catches the ledge of the white part. Will be...
  3. B

Thank you. I will definitely reply back once I figure it out. Got it currently stripped down cleaning it and will mess with it before I put it back together
  4. B

Mine looks exactly like the OPs. Did anyone figure out how to take it out? Looks like there's only way but dang feels like I'm going to break something if I put much more pressure on the plastic tab
Back