• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bobster's latest activity

• Bobster
    Bobster replied to the thread Good morning.
    Somewhere around here I have a little "gag" side off the box of the squaw kneeling with the LoL in front of her bosoms. The butter is a...
  • Bobster
    Bobster replied to the thread Bidens Blunders.
    I'll bet if they search this demented sexual deviant's house, they will find a lot of other stolen goods like Gucci, Micheal Kors, Louis...
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to John A.'s post in the thread Bidens Blunders with Angry Angry.
    https://alphanews.org/controversial-energy-official-charged-with-stealing-womans-luggage-at-msp/ Excerpt: Sam Brinton, one of the...
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to CaddmannQ's post in the thread Good morning with Like Like.
    Well some of them have gained quite a bit of weight and they were relieved I wasn’t going to humiliate them by riding the skateboards...
  • Bobster
    Can you tighten the mag tube ext and nut any more with the bolt back? Maybe wiggle barrel while you do it? Welcome Aboard! :)
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to Razzle's post in the thread Treeline forend light = TL-Racker with Like Like.
    It's called a Tactaload Flash-5. It's ridiculously expensive, but it was what I wanted (since the shotgun itself was an early Christmas...
  • Bobster
    Looks like a hand grenade! :D Tell us about the buttstock...
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to Razzle's post in the thread Treeline forend light = TL-Racker with Like Like.
    Here's the 500 so far. I'm still waiting on a strap.
  • Bobster
    We had Tday dinner at our neighbors, sort of a potluck event in their garage and in the driveway. It was looking like rain so I brought...
  • Bobster
    (whispered out of earshot of Cadd) "ok, let's humor grandpa by riding his bikes so he quits bugging us about it..." :D
  • Bobster
    Is there such a thing as a quadfecta? Photographs of the grandkids, wife, sister, son-in-law, and my daughter riding bicycles on...
  • Bobster
    Good morning Mossberg Owners! This was from Saturday but I thought it was funny enough to repost. My apologies to Scott Adams for...
  • Bobster
    It shouldn't be that hard for him to give you the model number that is stamped either in the barrel or on the receiver. Without that, I...
  • Bobster
    Bobster replied to the thread Bidens Blunders.
    I don't think it is a sign but this popped up on FBM the other day... :rolleyes:
    • fryoilcontainer.png
  • Bobster
    Bobster reacted to meanstreak's post in the thread Bidens Blunders with Like Like.
    I remember back 22 or 23 years ago I was living in a small town about 20 miles southeast of Omaha across the Missouri River, in Iowa...