• Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.
carbinemike
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mike! Its been years brother!
    Reactions: carbinemike
    carbinemike
    carbinemike
    It's great to see you stop back man! I hope you stop back a little more often. Congrats on the kids. Mine are close to 16 and 18 now. They are the smartest thing I ever did. Take it easy and don't be a stranger.
    Itsricmo
    Itsricmo
    Oh, I wouldn't change a thing with mine! I mean, they could eat a little better but at 2 and 3, I think I can cope haha. Got a lot going on right now but I've been floating in the background :p
    I have a set of the sights on the way, and was wondering if you installed the on a standard 500 barrel. Mine does not seem very thick, just wondering.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    I recently purchased a 500 left-handed and read you front sight install and think its a great idea. If you still have the screws I would like two. Thanks Bob Merritt.217 community Dr. Lexington,SC 29073 Do you know of any place that sells the ghost ring sights?
    Hi - Charlie P here - outstanding work on the no solder site install - you mentioned you had extra screws - do you still have any, I'd love to get two of them please. send me an email THANKS A TON
    carbinemike
    carbinemike
    I'm sure I have them. I'll look around and let you know. I need to get the pictures back into that thread. I'm not sure why they keep disappearing. Thanks for the nice words in your post. -Mike
    carbinemike
    carbinemike
    Hi Charlie P. I found the box of screws. PM me your address and I'll get them out to you.
    -Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…