• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Gambrinus

1. G

Nordic magazine extension and clamp

I sent an email and got a quick reply. Ryan advised that I put a layer of electrical tape on the barrel clamp. Says he also puts a few wraps forward of the clamp. I would do this but I’m thinking that the heat will make a gooey mess. Since the finish already got screwed up I’ll try it again...
  2. G

930 Fresh Duracoat

Very nice job, you have inspired me. Did you use an airbrush? I may get one and practice a bit.
  3. G

Seam between 930 mag tube and nordic etension **pic**

I had the same problem and found burs on the follower hanging up on that weld bead. I sanded off the burs and it’s been fine. There seems to be a lot of little quality issues.
  4. G

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Did Anyone ever actually mount the Limbsaver 10201 on a I did. Mine came with an adapter plate and it fit fine. Check out these pictures I posted. http://www.mossbergowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=550&p=24146&hilit=limbsaver#p24146
  5. G

No, I didn’t., I guess I should but I didn‘t think there was anything they could do for me. When I ordered it I told them that I had the new(er) 930 so they could send me the correct radius.
  6. G

I didn’t have good luck with my NC extension tube clamp. If I put it on tight enough not to move and scratch the hell out of the finish when fired, it compresses the tube and hinders the shells from feeding. I ended up taking it off.
  7. G

930 Fresh Duracoat

That looks great! Did you do it or send it out. The factory finish on mine is terrible so I’m sure I’ll need to get a quality finish at some point.
  8. G

My Mossberg 930 Autoloader Build Thread...

I just got mine this past week. I wonder if they just started to include that adapter or it was missing in yours. Maybe you should contact Limbsaver and see what they have to say.
  9. G

Bump, added pictures
  10. G

Here ya go. I bought the Limbsaver 10200 and it came with an adapter plate. The holes in the plate line up with the holes in the 930 stock and the limbsaver.
  11. G

Puzzling. I just got the 10200 Limbsaver and had no problem installing on my 930 SPX (not pistol grip). Mine came with a plate that had the correct hole spacing that I attached to the 930 first. Then I attached the Limbsaver to that plate.
  12. G

Ammo for 930SPX break-in

Oh brother, are they a union shop? :lol:
  13. G

Concealed Carry Discussion: Tips and Tricks

It does look like a pocket holster, no clip. It’s a great holster, very comfortable and because there is no clip you can pretty much put it anywhere or angle on your waist. I use crass draw mostly. There are plenty of reviews on the either at their site or just with a search.
  14. G

I use it IWB and it stays just fine, in fact I can’t get it out without unbuckling.
  15. G

I use the Remora no clip with a Glock 19. The Remora is the most comfortable holster I've used. http://remoraholsters.com/
Back