• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by M1AG30

1. M1AG30

930 &940 same receivers pecs?

I have a shell carrier from my 930 that I've offered to give away however the interested party has a 940, its a tacstar and mounts with the receiver pins, are the center to center and pin diameter dimensions the same for both models?
  2. M1AG30

Is OR3GUN still active here?

Made contact thanks
  3. M1AG30

Is OR3GUN still active here?

I've submitted multiple messages on their site, started conversation here, shows them as a sponsor here and still no contact!!!!!
  4. M1AG30

Anyone done business with OR3GUN lately?

I've submitted multiple messages on theirsite, started conversation here, shows them as a sponsor here and still no contact!!!!!
  5. M1AG30

Is Or3gun still in business?

I also have completed the contact form multiple times with no reply.... also sent a pm with no response. please have a rep contact me .
  6. M1AG30

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Got few ideas from tcecil88....
  7. M1AG30

lil sumthin for ya .....
  8. M1AG30

Greatly appreciate it!
  9. M1AG30

it appears your forend is of a different style than mine as well, yours has an angle to the rear where mine is more vertical..... could I trouble you for a photo without the shell holder in place showing the rail section? I am looking at the inside of my forend and where the hardware will be...
  10. M1AG30

it looked as though it was flush mounted ... machine screws to mount the the magpul rail? thanks for the info!
  11. M1AG30

South Florida here, Finally got my first 930!

replaces, its not plastic , runs very smoothly no binding in tube
  12. M1AG30

will do, with work etc haven't gotten to the range yet, and still have a few more additions I'm putting on this weekend.... Grovtech sling swivel cup being added to the stock and, the GG&G magazine follower I use on all my shotguns.
  13. M1AG30

Question about Ghost Loading -- Why does it work?

I use #4 buck for HD, get the job done and not as much worry about over penetration....
  14. M1AG30

USMC1983-1991, USCG 2009-2015, retired.
Back