• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Skullynyng

1. Skullynyng

Shockwave newbie bunch of random questions

I thought about doing the plasti dip. But had written it off after a search on line had me discouraged against doing it or that it wouldn't hold up, but you are right I can always play and re apply Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  2. Skullynyng

I'd like to see something like this that would fit the raptor handle Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  3. Skullynyng

We don't have many good ranges here where I live. Most are tiny and I feel wierd using a "shotgun" in such a small area and most outdoor ranges seem to be geared for clays which I can't see myself shooting with this. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  4. Skullynyng

Haven't done anything yet haven't even shot it yet don't wanna take it to a range and don't know anyone with land to shoot on. I want forend with a solid loop. And/or I'm thinking of doing the grip and forend in the zombie green. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  5. Skullynyng

Forend options looking for recommendations

I'm looking to change out the forend on my shockwave I want something with a loop but not the stock mesh loop. All I'm coming up with is either tactical grips or just simple grips that aren't that different from what I already have. Coming up short on the Google searches. Sent from my SM-G930U...
  6. Skullynyng

Thank you all for your help and getting back so quickly. Does anyone know if any companies will make any kind of variant on the birds head grip all I've seen have been the grip stickers or the wood furniture Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  7. Skullynyng

Just got my shockwave over the weekend. It's my first shotgun (yes I know it's technically a firearm). But I do have some questions. Which 590 parts are compatible with the shockwave? And can I turn it back into a 590 and back to a shockwave. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Back