• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by usabaker

1. usabaker

Mossberg 152K / Assault weapon?

This is what happens when people ignore whats going on here in California (NRA DOES NOTHING IN CA NOW). California is the breading ground for all of the "laws" the rest of the US is now seeing.
  2. usabaker

Inaccurate Patriot , but that's why I bought it - I hope

Well, I guess I got a lemon because I this Mossberg Patriot in 270 Win shoots perfectly. I dropped a new scope on it, once sighted in I shot four 3 shot groups using Winchester 150rn Power-Point at 100 yards and all four groups were under an inch. I looked at my buddy who was watching though...
  3. usabaker

I'm FNG that didn't post here first.

I suppose I was just so happy to find this forum that I posted in Serial Numbers and Patriot first. That me Arsre backwards, Joined because I picked up my first Mossberg Partiot in 270 Win for a fun fact-finding project. Don't really own any other Mossberg rifles that I can think of, I'd have...
  4. usabaker

Geezz, I hope the Bergara isn't it's New in the Box. I buy a lot of broken things, especially vintage rifles, nothing like steel and walnut. As a said it's a sickness. I don't have many Mossbergs; the ones I do are shotguns. This is the first High Power Mossberg I have purchased. I can't for...
  5. usabaker

I bought my first-ever Patriot after looking for a used one for awhile now. After reading and watching many reviews about how inaccurate the Mossberg Patriot is, I had to buy one just so I could see what these issues are about and see for myself firsthand. Hopefully, I purchased a Lemon. It's...
  6. usabaker

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Serial Number is MPR0314721 Box Lable Infromation is: Mossburg 27884 270 Win PATRIOT Rifle Bolt Action Synthetic Matte Blue BBL1 22" Fluted Weaver Base, Drop Box Mag, LBR MAVFG-201 UPC 0 15813 27884 3 07/15/2021 Packer: 1011 and 2291
Back