• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Zach H.

Accu-mag/Ulti-mag, different or same

Is there a difference between the two or are they the same thing?
  2. Zach H.

935 Fully Rifled Slug Barrel

So, let me start by saying that I've never been much of a deer hunter, birds have always been my game of choice but my dad is wanting me to get out in the woods to go deer hunting with him. I can borrow an 11-87 (that is really picky about ammo) to use but also found a good deal on a 935 slug...
  3. Zach H.

Cartridge stop problem

Hello everybody! I have an 88'-89' 500A (the same one with the roll pin holding the trigger group in place) that is functionally a single shot right now. After many inert shells being loaded & few cycled, it seems to be a piece called a "cartridge stop" that is preventing the rounds in the...
  4. Zach H.

My 1st Mossberg

Hey all. As you can guess, my name is Zach. I grew up (kinda) shooting an 870 & watching my dad shoot an 1187. Now that I have kids of my own, I wanted an extra shotgun so they can go with me. I found a guy with a 935 that was just sitting in his closet. He didn't like shooting it because it...
  5. Zach H.

Redneck trigger pin

I was recently given a Mossberg 500A with the understanding that I had to fix it up as it's in rough condition. I was going to tear it down but somewhere along the line, somebody put in a roll pin in place of the trigger pin. Is it safe to just punch out? I hit it pretty good but it didn't budge...
Back