• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Mossberg Trappers Special or Model B

Hello All, Thanks for your words John A. I have three Great Granddaughters, the oldest is 11, her younger sister is 9 and the newest addition is 11 months. My Grandson and I have been teaching to two older girls about guns, gun safety and to shoot. We even took them with us on our last trip to...
  2. G

Havlin scrounged around in his barn and he found this rare as hens teeth Trigger Stud. Now if I can find a butt plate and even a stock I will make this restoration look even nicer.
  3. G

I have tried Havlin, they say they don't have any parts for the TRAPPERS SPECIAL, Model B, or Model 10 Family one piece bolt versions. Still searching.
  4. G

I am in process of restoring a Mossberg TRAPPERS SPECIAL .22 cal. single shot rifle. Planning to give it to one of my Great Granddaughters as her 1st firearm. Unfortunately, I have lost a part, which is called the Trigger Stud. I suspect that the chance of finding that part is very slim. So, I...
Back