• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

Help choosing stock for 590 SPX

The SPX comes with the Flex already installed, at least the stock/grip connector. I'm not sure if it has the forend connector or if it will take different barrels. It ships with the 6-position tactical pistol grip and a regular pistol grip.
  2. A

Help choosing stock for 590 SPX

Hey gang, I'm looking at purchasing one of these two flex stocks for my 590 SPX, 18.5" barrel. https://www.mossberg.com/flex-standard-stock-12-5-lop-95223.html https://www.mossberg.com/flex-4-position-hunting-stock-95221.html The gun is just for home defense and range days, but would that...
  3. A

SBE Precision Products Pistons are Back in Stock!!

Did you have to call Mossberg to order the NiBo outer ring? Not finding them on their website. I have one on my SBE piston but I'd like a spare or two.
  4. A

Awesome, thanks for the reply! I'll try the double-sided tape route first. Main purpose is home defense, but we've only used it as a range toy thus far, fortunately. Had the double-feed happen when getting familiar with the gun, but never happened since. I've practiced hitting the front edge...
  5. A

Nice. I'd be in over my head lol. So, as I understand it, pushing the bolt release button at a backwards angle towards the stock will cause the multi-shell release, correct? So, if I put something underneath my Or3gun enhanced bolt release on that side of the button, I could prevent the...
  6. A

Man how did you pull off that trimming? And did you have to remove the factory bolt release button? Very crafty.
  7. A

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

It says "The inner gas seal has been eliminated", so it seems you just need to transfer the larger outer ring from the stock piston.
  8. A

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

Everything went well! Found out my 930 doesn't like low-fps home defense 00 buckshot, but had nothing to do with the new follower. First time firing those rounds, had empty shells get stuck while ejecting. Haven't had that issue with any other rounds. Good to know to keep them in my 590 from...
  9. A

I filed down the burr as best as I could. Will bend in the spring, thanks for the recommendation. Very appreciative of the responses! Will update after field testing tomorrow.
  10. A

Yes it does. When plastic piece removed, 7 rounds of 2 3/4" shels fit with the SBE pro/tac follower and feed perfectly. After switching back to the stock follower with the plastic piece, I had severe hangups in my mag tube which I was trying to prevent by ordering the follower in the first place.
  11. A

Could only fit six shells in with the comp./tac. follower in. Shouldn't have the issue with the follower that doesn't have the spring guide. SBE is being very cool about the exchange.
  12. A

Heat Resistant Barrel Wrap for 930?

Probably what I'll end up doing lol
  13. A

My 930 barrel gets pretty toasty.
  14. A

Anyone know where I can find a wrap like this? Currently not finding anyone that has them in stock. https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/forend-amp-handguard-parts/handguard-amp-rail-accessories/rail-covers/shtf-handguard-cover-prod129533.aspx Thanks!
  15. A

Thanks, I went ahead and got one from SBE for my 930 as you suggested. I'll let you know how it goes.
  16. A

Neeed that piston. Does anyone know if the Mossberg 930 Comp./Tac. 12 Gauge Aluminum Alloy Follower will affect the 7+1 capacity in the 930 SPX? Also considering the follower for the 590 (I have the SPX) but don't want to sacrifice the 6 + 1 capacity in that model either.
  17. A

590 SPX Action Release Upgrade

Hey gang, I just got a 590 SPX (https://www.mossberg.com/590-spx-50696.html) and noticed that the action release is small and requires you to almost completely change your grip while shooting. It is located just above the pistol grip on the left side. Does anybody know of an upgrade for the...
  18. A

590 SPX/930 SPX - General Info and Question about Side Saddle Compatibility

Hey, y'all. First-timer over here. Big thanks to this community for providing answers to a lot of questions I had after I purchased my first weapon (930 SPX) about 5 weeks ago. Overall I'm happy with the 930 SPX, but it has some of the well-known issues y'all probably know all about. I'm...
Back