• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. liltabsdad03

Great new gun forum

A man reaches a certain age where he doesn't want any drama. He doesn't want to fight anyone - and if forced to he will not fight fair. He will not quit and there are no weapons he will not use. It's best to leave him alone with his coffee, whiskey and cigars. Don't poke the old men. They will...
  2. liltabsdad03

ATTN: Cartridge Stopper QC Issue for Pump Actions (FTF)

yeah it's crazy couldn't get mine to load at all took apart had a 12 1/2 inch dowel in it and had to straighten the end of the cartridge stopper just a little bit
  3. liltabsdad03

Great new gun forum

As I remember, mourn, and celebrate my fallen brothers today. Happy Memorial Day
  4. liltabsdad03

Lawful Gun Owners Aren’t Driving Criminal Gun Violence

I tell you if you want to see how sick and twisted the Bidens are read the FBI agents' book about Hunters' laptop, or his wife all the millions she made teaching Russian women how to speak and act American, or all the money Joe and hunter have tied up in Russia with associates of Putin. They did...
  5. liltabsdad03

but you know the government takes something simple and complicates it. But you have to think if us vets were at schools there would be no mass shootings then they would have nothing to use to try to get gun control. If you go back and look at the big mass shootings and look at what state or...
  6. liltabsdad03

Great new gun forum

Thanks, guys glad to be here it's getting crazy and all they can talk about is gun control. I send letters to senators every day trying to make them understand you can try to take guns away from law-abiding citizens but you will never get guns away from criminals. But their non-military minds...
  7. liltabsdad03

Model 510 hard to load

My girlfriend had gotten a 510 and couldn't even put one shell halfway in. So yesterday I took it apart and had a 12-inch dowel in it would have never loaded and the max I have seen was 6 inches so could be that if won't load at all
  8. liltabsdad03

But they did just get that marine for manslaughter even though every eyewitness said he saved a lot of lives so it would have to be fine-tuned and some kind of protection for them. I still can't believe my next-door neighbors' grandmothers house was broken into he came through the kitchen window...
  9. liltabsdad03

we did a question forum on the USCCA website and there were over 500 retired vets that said they would be glad to be armed guards for schools who is there that would be better for those types of threats than retired trained vets why would the government have a problem they are the ones who...
  10. liltabsdad03

well after the musicians and Hollyweird private school had a mass shooting here they are asking for stricter gun laws but didn't say a word about it when other schools had problems, but our governor is a supporter of 2A and is trying to get it passed to have at least three armed guards at every...
  11. liltabsdad03

Yes, my state Tn passed 2A carry about a year ago and what I don't understand is why schools won't let teachers carry if they have CCW permits. I suggested to my senator that I bet if they put a notice for disabled vets who wanted to protect schools, they would have a line of us, but they don't...
  12. liltabsdad03

was reading about your 510 had the same problem found a 12-inch dowel no wonder it wouldn't load

was reading about your 510 had the same problem found a 12-inch dowel no wonder it wouldn't load
  13. liltabsdad03

Love the picture shemp was always my favorite

Love the picture shemp was always my favorite
  14. liltabsdad03

Great new gun forum

Guys glad to be here other than USCCA glad I have another gun forum military and military contractor background love to go to the range and hunt
  15. liltabsdad03

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

VO238xxx- pink camo 510 20 gauge bought 2016
Back