• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

Greetings, new to the site

Thanks CaddmanQ, I'm only picking up pieces of information as I go.
  2. N

Thanks Indiana, glad to be here. This is a great forum.
  3. N

Thank you Oklahoma, great state. Years ago I was station at Fort Sill. Never too late to say hay!
  4. N

Greetings, I did follow up with JMM14534's idea and contacted Cheryl Havlin, She is with the National Mossberg Collectors Association. She said it was one of 5000 made. These special commemoratives were marketed where a portion of the proceeds would go to a local wildlife federation, chapters of...
  5. N

Greetings North Alabama, thank you for the welcome.
  6. N

Thanks, I'll surely follow up on that idea and post their response.
  7. N

I purchased it used in 1986 from a local gun shop.
  8. N

Thank you. Let me ask this question while I'm here. As it says 1 of 5000 , does that mean that its the first of 5000? Or is it just one of the 5000 made?
  9. N

Thank you for your response. I took a couple of pictures. They didn't come out as well as I wanted but they show a little detail. Its been a great shooter. Even for a pump its great for sporting clays, or that early morning walk through the apple orchard hoping for birds to flush. Thanks again.
  10. N

Thank you for your response. I'll post some pics.
  11. N

Thank you for your response. The serial number is J800100, I will surely check in to it. Thanks again.
  12. N

Greetings everyone, I've had my Mossberg 500 for many years. I mainly used it for sporting clays, back home in New Hampshire. Its been stored for a while as I have not had the opportunity to shoot sporting clays in my current area of Pennsylvania. I recently took it out to wipe it down and...
Back