• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. ZED

12 gauge mini shell actual crimped length?

You got it Sir!!!
  2. ZED

I am going plinking this weekend. I will bring home some and do proper measuring.
  3. ZED

Some pictures.
  4. ZED

What about Zombies? HAHA
  5. ZED

Those mini's at 8 rounds with slugs is quite good for HD. I am sure on the 2nd hit they will be exiting if they can still walk. I bought a mixture to load 4 of each. The recoil is the best part and no soreness anywhere. Buy a few 100 of each from the link I gave you. You could always load a...
  6. ZED

How far in the sticks are you??? hehe. Any gun shows you can go visit?? they are wheeling and dealing. 14 boxes in stocks. https://www.sgammo.com/product/12-gauge-ammo/100-round-case-12-gauge-1-34-inch-1516-ounce-8-shot-federal-shorty-shotshell-a
  7. ZED

I have about 500 rounds newly acquired. I will get it later. Buy the damn adapter bro...HAHA.
  8. ZED

Welcome, Defender Tactical TX!

The video install from DT is awesome
  9. ZED

Bulk Online Buying

I was standing at a large 3 table section at the gun show looking and heard the seller say, Everything here is private so no paperwork , no tax needed. Give me cash and go. Wild world. Many items were brand new in boxes. How's that for a quirky rule-law.
  10. ZED

Bulk Online Buying

I had to read this 3 times to absorb it all. HAHA. I hope your not going to a little cabin far away and start writing a manifesto. Oh wait you did say it will have water, electric . " Whew". This is one brilliant post I must say. I have to ask what is your profession? I watch a few youtubers...
  11. ZED

Very nice set up.
  12. ZED

Bulk Online Buying

I used to love going into Cabella's before the juggernaut Bass Pro swallowed them up. It's so expensive now. I think going to shows and doing a little dealing is the best bet. You are right Cabella's/BP have the market and they act like it. LOL. What part of Canada are you in?? spent many...
  13. ZED

I like the slanted look.
  14. ZED

Okay here we go.
  15. ZED

Let me take some pics and see if it get's your approval. LOL
  16. ZED

Great Pictures. Are you a pro??
  17. ZED

And more goodies coming. I know your in one this one item in design...HAHA.
  18. ZED

I had a incredible experience with Defender Tactical. I got to meet WES in person , we modded my Mossberg to the next level. Thanks very much for all the great items. I think I have one of everything they sell . HAHA. I am a fan for life. Love the designs and qualify. Great passion and...
  19. ZED

Bulk Online Buying

I have yet to find a good mom and pop gun store I can support. A few ranges have ammo but price is like double to capture the range shooters needing ammo.
Back