• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

Welcome from Leavenworth Kansas

Thanks, you don't live that far. If you even need anything (I have a gun shop in my home), let me know. I'll give you 15% off for being a member of this group. Thanks for having me
  2. H

Maverick 88 problems

I have done this many times even before your Great video. It seems as if the weight isn't correct on the interrupter? It is moved down but the weight doesn't allow it to come back up to release the shell. I'm sure it is the interrupter and the stop. I will get new parts ordered today. Everyone...
  3. H

Maverick 88 problems

Well I guess I'm going to have to replace the interrupter and stop? The guy just brought it back to me and it loads and ejects but not everything and it may take 4 or 5 pumps to go. So if the interrupter isn't moving do you think it's the interrupter or the rod? It just seems as if this isn't...
  4. H

Maverick 88 problems

Do you know if Mossberg sells these parts? I've been bent over a few times on ebay. Lol but I have gotten some good deals also! Thanks, I'll look I to it.
  5. H

Maverick 88 problems

Thank you, I will do that and explain the shavings I'm getting. I don't mind paying for whatever. I just want it to operate correctly and learn so when someone ask I can help them! Thank you
  6. H

Maverick 88 problems

The carrier/elevator is completely chrome. I looked at all the pieces when I removed them for that purpose, there is no rubbing. I would be willing to say that when Brand New the folding stock and the TacStar for grip were added. When I look down this barrel I would have to say that it has...
  7. H

Maverick 88 problems

I'd like to keep this. It has an ATI folding butt stock and a TacStar forgrip. I don't want to sound ungrateful. I would be interested in the extra interrupter if you have one. I'd be more then happy to pay you for it! I think this one will wear out fast if it keeps putting shavings out!
  8. H

Maverick 88 problems

It is working fine, it still misses a shell once in awhile but that could be me not cycling all the way to the rear. There are still shavings but I will take it out and shoot it. Maybe it's just wondering if it was ment to cycle or actually have a shell go through the barrel? I will keep you all...
  9. H

Maverick 88 problems

The action rods look brand new.
  10. H

Maverick 88 problems

Is this supposed to happen? This isn't something that would be changed to modify this weapon is it?
  11. H

Maverick 88 problems

It's working great now, but I fear that it's going to get worse soon. The nub that rides on the rod is wearing something fearce. When they did the modifications on this I don't know what was replaced. This piece seems to be substandard. This was black when I started and it is getting eaten away...
  12. H

Maverick 88 problems

Lol that's what I did. I smashed the pics out of it and it seems as if it getting better? Lol
  13. H

Maverick 88 problems

It works sometimes but not all the time?
  14. H

Maverick 88 problems

It looks as if the action arms may be wrong? Where rhe arm for the interrupter should push the interrupter up to release the shell and fall to the stop it isn't moving up far enough. When it get to the stop it doesn't look like the action are (on the stop side) isn't pulling the stop in far...
  15. H

Maverick 88 problems

I'm running 3 different brands and it doesn't matter. The interrupter isn't going up all the way to release the shell then the stop isn't always moving in to let go of the shell.
  16. H

Maverick 88 problems

Well, I have another problem. Lol Everything is doing good but when I eject a shell it doesn't always load another? I have to cycle it a couple of times to get it to cycle some of the shells?
  17. H

Maverick 88 problems

Ain't this a Bitch! I Never thought about moving the Arms from one side to the other. That is my Fault. I didn't put these parts on and Assumed they arms were in the right side. I did as "old Mossy said and switched the arms and after all the time I had you all waste it is now operating...
  18. H

Maverick 88 problems

If you were Better looking, I'd let my Boxer Marry you! Lol
Back