• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. JayJay-O

Safe to use 00 buckshot on rifled deer barrel ?

Thanks everyone for the tips & sage advice. And yes, car thieves are getting outta hand here in Toronto. Hence the need for effective home pest control Example : And cops here suggest : :brick: p.s. We Canucks are so envious of your 2nd Amendment rights. All we're allowed to use in...
  2. JayJay-O

Safe to use 00 buckshot on rifled deer barrel ?

I have an Non Mossberg Shotgun ( Rem 870 ) with a 26in vent rib & 20in rifled deer/slug barrel. Having difficulty finding a shorter 14 to 18.5in smooth bore barrel for home defense in Canada. Most US merchants wont ship to Canada & not too many local merchants have much to offer whether...
  3. JayJay-O

Any Picatinny Rails for the Blaze ?

Thanks again, hopefully I get the Canadian made Bushnell & not the chinese clone. Cheers !
  4. JayJay-O

Ok, so I bought & mounted the TruGlo on the pic rail but had to return it due to a cracked lens. I'm thinking of replacing it with the Bushnell TRS-25, would this fit on top the of 3/8 dovetail or pic rail though ? How can you tell if it fits ? Both pics below :
  5. JayJay-O

Ok, here's the pic rail mounted on the Blaze. Next will probably be the TruGlo red dot to complete this cheapie rig. Thank you btw for all the fyi's !
  6. JayJay-O

Hmmm, I'm not too sure about my metric conversion but I think 9mm-11mm would fit the 3/8 dovetail base right ?
  7. JayJay-O

No, just a dove tail groove on the plastic receiver. Which is unfortunate since any scope/rail that will fit the 3/8 base will have to come off everytime we clean or disassemble. :brick:
  8. JayJay-O

Still looking to upgrade the open sights on my Blaze. Has Mossberg developed any new Blaze specific Pic rails yet ? I've looked around & all existing kits (attached pic) are out of stock. Any input/advice welcome. Thanks in advance. :cheers:
  9. JayJay-O

Mossberg Blaze - Dead Ringer Green Dot

So now in 2024, has Mossberg come up with any Picatinny rail kits for the Blaze yet ? Any aftermarket kits out there for the Blaze ? Stocked up on bulk .22 ammo and raring to go plinking. Just need better sights/optics for the Blaze which would entail a Pic rail for the plastic receiver. And...
  10. JayJay-O

Hello from your neighbour up north (Canada)

Good day everyone, Just a shout out from the land with no 2nd Amendment but still hanging onto our tried & true Blunderbusses & flintlocks, Lol ! I managed to purchase (legally) a Mossberg Blaze, prior to the upteenth ban on large capacity mags, hence my presence here on Mossberg Owners...
Back