• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

802 plinkster squirrel kill pics

Crappiepro

.270 WIN
Here's a few of those squirrel's and my 802 plinkster.
This is one fun little gun to shoot!!

Attachments

• squirrel.jpg
    squirrel.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 213
Nice huntin' man! I've been eyeing the 802 for a little while now... Although I'm partial to wood stocks.

What are you going to do with them? Stew or pan fry? I've never actually had squirrel, but I imagine cooking them isn't any different than rabbits.

I took those and cooked them off the bone in the crock pot. I took out all the bones and then put them back into the crock pot with some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and cooked them for another hour in the sauce. It's better than pulled pork!!

Crappiepro said:
I took those and cooked them off the bone in the crock pot. I took out all the bones and then put them back into the crock pot with some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and cooked them for another hour in the sauce. It's better than pulled pork!!

Pulled BBQ Squirrel= awesome!

We don't have squirrels up here in Kodiak, but I'll have to try that with rabbit :D

Sweet Baby Rays is my favorite BBQ sauce.

I like the sweet valdalia onion style.

The hickory baby rays tastes just like Kraft, which isn't bad, but the sweet onion is my favorite.

I occasionally like Jack Daniels black label sauce on a big juicy BBQ'd burger topped with those Frenchs' Fried onion bits. That's pretty good stuff.

Back