• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another from the midwest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

It is a great site, very informative and respectful with a lot of patience and friendliness. Lots of other topics to discuss other than Mossberg firearms, which makes things all the more interesting!

Welcome!

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks for signin on to MO, welcome aboard!

It is indeed a great site and we strive to be among the best and most comprehensive!

Hmmm... gonna have to figure out what to call you though cuz I cant pronounce your name! Its kinda phonetic to me and I'll never remember it so I shall dub you;

Nah, I wont change it, its looks rather significant and may have roots with the Armed Forces. I'm goin out on that limb, though I really dont know for sure.

Anyway, its good to have you too many consonants and numbers man! (nope, that wont work either)

Howdy ssbn642blue and welcome to the club!

Rossignol said:
Thanks for signin on to MO, welcome aboard!

It is indeed a great site and we strive to be among the best and most comprehensive!

Hmmm... gonna have to figure out what to call you though cuz I cant pronounce your name! Its kinda phonetic to me and I'll never remember it so I shall dub you;

Nah, I wont change it, its looks rather significant and may have roots with the Armed Forces. I'm goin out on that limb, though I really dont know for sure.

Anyway, its good to have you too many consonants and numbers man! (nope, that wont work either)

10 years Navy, SSBN642 was the USS Kamehameha, (submarine). I was on the blue crew, then gold crew.

ssbn642blue said:
10 years Navy, SSBN642 was the USS Kamehameha, (submarine). I was on the blue crew, then gold crew.

Thank You for your service!!

Back