• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Answering roll call....new 930 SPX on it's way

8sm

.22LR
Wanted to introduce myself, 8SM (sierra mike) here!

My 930 SPX should be in my shotty hands Wed, can't wait. I'm new to the gun world after being introduced to firearms by my son. So far the gun safe contains a Beretta 92A1, TRL-2 strobe/laser and soon to be 930 SPX. Glad to have found such an informative group of Mossberg owners willing to suggest, answer and make recommendations. Thanks to all who contribute, I for one have benefitted from your knowledge.

Best Regards...........8sm

Welcome aboard!

I'm waiting on a 930 Tactical myself. A 930 and a Beretta, I like you already! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 930 SPX when it arrives. Also, post up some pics of that 92a1 in our Beretta thread in the "Other Weapons" subforum. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners SierraMike!

Jump right on in anywhere, its good to have you! :D

I've jumped around the forum for the last few weeks. It's been very helpful with my recent SPX purchase. I'll post pictures asap. Thanks again

Welcome aboard and good luck with your SPX.

You'll find that the people on this forum aren't like most other forums...no "Keyboard warriors" or "Cyber Bullies" that love to flame you on questions. Great Peeps we have here.

I did notice that everyone was pleasant, welcoming and helpful. Being new to shotguns, it's nice to know if my searching skills don't pan out I won't be hammered for asking. But yeah, it was very obvious the members where different here.

Never be afraid to ask; we always suggest searching first but finding what you are looking for can be difficult at times.

Hello from MO! I've got a 930 24" turkey among my weapons and love the platform. It's accurate, reliable, has plenty of aftermarket support making for a great shotgun to have in the "arsenal!"

OK..it's Wednesday...did ya get it? did ya get it? did ya get it? did ya get it?

;) :) :D :cool:

Back