• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Call of Duty Black Ops

I absolutely hated it at first, but got used to it pretty quick. I was a MW2 addict until they opened up the gates and turned the hackers loose. I can't find a legit MW2 game anymore. Black Ops is pretty nice now that they've worked a lot of the bugs out. Now I'm runnin n gunnin with my pump shotty makin you fellers proud! :D

ripjack13 said:
i got it for xbox 360.. anyone else...
I think I have it for the Xbox, But I refuse to pay to play online, So Its entirely possible I have it on the PS3, The reason I cant remember is my son plays it 10X more than I do.

i hear ya...i only have it online because my step son would play it religiously at his fathers, and didn't want to come here,plus the father didnt want him bringing the xbox over here. (he is really a pos.) so i said fine, i'll get the new one and and you now can come here to play. but when my membership is up for renewal, i'll not be extending it. i'm going back to playstation. i have never had the problems with sony and ps i have now with microsoft and xbox. they just want money. i say f*** that

Got it finished single player and sold it ......Battlefield BC2 has had its hooks in me and now nothing can compare for me. Dont care about all the stats cuz I do have a life but its my cup of tea for FPS PS3

oli700 said:
Got it finished single player and sold it ......Battlefield BC2 has had its hooks in me and now nothing can compare for me. Dont care about all the stats cuz I do have a life but its my cup of tea for FPS PS3
I like Battlefield as well, I've even played Battlefield Hero's on line through EA's site.

ok I lied I kind of care about the stats I just suck :cry: Cool game but it has pissed me off for the last time, or maybe a week or so

Anyone ever play EA's Battlefield series? I played the heck out of Battlefield 2 online.

Ok, I finally caved...
I bought a pre-paid gold membership through Amazon for just under $40.00, I have yet to play anything online with xbox, But I have a year to find out.
My son L O V Es to play other people online, At the moment he is playing goldeneye online.
Oh well :lol:

PS Network is DOWN!!!

Apparently, some hacker gets caught youtubing instructions on how to unlock your PS3 and open it up to non-proprietary software and is involved in a legal dispute at the moment. Sony decides to freeze his assets, paypal account, etc. and investigate anyone he had dealings with to determine if anyone else was involved. Then as a result, some hacker conglomerate gets BUTT HURT and decides to distribute a DDoS (distributed denial of service) and effectively block the use of Sony's website, PS Store, and the entire PS Network. They shut down the website of the lawfirm handling the lawsuit and they have also threatened to target members of Sony upper management and their families. Of course these aren't physical threats, but will likely result in their Facebook or Twitter accounts being shut down and being harrassed on their e-mail and whatnot. The sad part is that most of these hackers kids are more technologically proficient by the age of 19 than any of the engineers trying to fix the problem. It could be a week before the network is back up. What a joke!

The only people being truly affected by all this is other GAMERS! I guess they think that by denying us access to the network that we'll get pissed off at Sony and join in the fight. All they've done is open our eyes to the unlimited douche-baggery their capable of. HACKERS, you've made your point. Now please restore the network so the rest of us who actually PAY for all our stuff can get back to our lives and enjoy our systems.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
The sad part is that most of these hackers kids are more technologically proficient by the age of 19 than any of the engineers trying to fix the problem.

These kids will likely be offered very well paying jobs upon completing their higher education.

That's just the thing,

I these kids are ever caught, they're often offered jobs by the companies they've been targeting. It's unreal. They've found a way to turn internet douche-baggery into a lucrative job opportunity.

I say public caining of these little window licking bed wetters….get out of the basement wipe the crumbs of your shirt and drag your sorry asses out onto the street and face us like men!....one day I'll find them....one day

Sadly, as long as they're able to order everything from pizza & hotwings to Pro-Active pimple care online I don't think they ever have to leave the fort in their mom's basement.

Back