• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ

It works well.

I have not sent in my Form 1 application. Probably won't. I didn't feel the need unless I get a very expensive folding stock, because I like that the EVO Scorpion is really compact as it comes. Putting a buffer tube on it isn't interesting to me.

BTW, don't delete the right side safety lever. Just grind the high peak down some with a Dremel (Oh GAWD I mentioned a Dremel around a firearm!!!!!) and you still have ambi function that isn't hitting your index knuckle.

I'm not afraid of a dremel ;)

Not even a little.

I'm also pretty handy with my little tabletop xy milling vise on my press too. I'll send a PM so I don't hijack the thread any worse. But I think you'll like this stock.

The gun came in today. Unfortunately, the brace adapter did not, so it's just laying there for the photo op in the meantime, but with any luck, I'll be able to shoot it sometime in the next few days.

The trigger is arguably the worst thing about it. I will have to do some work on it. There is no question. Otherwise, I think I'm going to like it. A lot. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

scorpion20001_zpsgbslwb7g.jpg

scorpion%20005_zps1ytxotlg.jpg

What is up with this P-01? I'm a fair to middling shot at static targets. This thing makes me a sharpshooter to sniper level.

I've heard "it's not the gun, it's the shooter," referring to accuracy; this piece breaks that BS.

I'm also glad this wasn't my first pistol.

damn John, way to get out of your comfort zone with a sub 9mm......oh wait, well have fun with it anyway lol.
I don't think I love anything as much as you love a large 9mm

You guys get all the cool toys.....I need to move out of Commie-Connecticut

Back