• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First gun, new member :)

Welcome aboard, Kamischke590. Question: Was it difficult to purchase your new prize in Southern CA.? I'm suspecting the local laws aren't too gun owner friendly. Take care. Tom Worthington.

Tom396 said:
Welcome aboard, Kamischke590. Question: Was it difficult to purchase your new prize in Southern CA.? I'm suspecting the local laws aren't too gun owner friendly. Take care. Tom Worthington.

It wasn't difficult at all. I just went to the gun store, gave them my license, filled out some paperwork, finger printed a couple papers, and purchased it. Had to wait 10 full days then come back and picked it up and was on my way to shoot :)

Kamischke590 said:
It wasn't difficult at all. I just went to the gun store, gave them my license, filled out some paperwork, finger printed a couple papers, and purchased it. Had to wait 10 full days then come back and picked it up and was on my way to shoot :)

Cool. I was sure it would be much worse than that. Once again, welcome aboard and take care. Tom Worthington.

Back