• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gas Block MMR Tactical AR

mahtanyavetil

Copper BB
I have a Mossberg MMR Tactical .556 (65012) my question is what gas block diameter need to replace the gas block for my Rifle, i broke my gas block trying to take it out. my bad. I understand is imposible or difficult to find the Factory Gas Block, but i need the size or diameter for order aftermarket gas block. Thanks so much for your help.

http://www.mossberg.com/product/rifles- ... ical/65011

Welcome aboard!

I don't know the specs off hand, but can certainly point you in the right direction. We have a contact at Mossberg that should be able to help. Contact Joe and he should get you fixed up...

Joe Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

If I were forced to guess, considering it has the M4 barrel in the link you provided, I would guess 0.750"

But I must admit that you are the very first person I have ever heard break a gas block.

Really, I'm not ridiculing you, but this is a first for me.

John A. said:
If I were forced to guess, considering it has the M4 barrel in the link you provided, I would guess 0.750"

But I must admit that you are the very first person I have ever heard break a gas block.

Really, I'm not ridiculing you, but this is a first for me.

No problem, I understand. and thanks for your help, Thanks so Much.

You're welcome, but I'm not sure about expertise.

I've just picked up a thing or two hangin around here...

Back