• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from NY

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I am located in Ithaca NY right now but grew up in Westchester county.

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Rossignol said:
Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

What brought you to us?
Well, I recently bought a 535 Tactical Turkey and wanted to do some minor tweaking to it, ie sight rail, and maybe some sort of slip on grip, and wanted to get opinions of such.

Howdy Aint4u2cme and welcome to the club!

Aint4u2cme said:
Rossignol said:
Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

What brought you to us?
Well, I recently bought a 535 Tactical Turkey and wanted to do some minor tweaking to it, ie sight rail, and maybe some sort of slip on grip, and wanted to get opinions of such.

Youre def in the right place!

Much of whats available and listed for the 500/590's will also work on your 535 as long as its a 12 ga. so dont be shy lookin around the forum. Especially the 500 and product review sections as there is a ton of stuff listed that may be along the lines of what youre lookin for!

If that doesnt pan out easily, try a search from the upper right corner of any page! ;)

Back