• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from SoCal.

SEbert899

Copper BB
What's up everyone. I just bought a ATR100 .30-06 a couple months back. First gun purchase actually. Very happy with it thus far. :)

Attachments

• 1000000100000019700b.jpg
    1000000100000019700b.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 333
ahhh...another fellow who has to go thru
the ten day wait after any firearm purchase.

welcome to the forum! i am from socal as well.

Hello not from sunny Southern California, but rather land locked mid west Ohio!!! We dont have a 10 day wait, and in fact I once purchased a handgun at a gun show and it took like 15 minutes, but neither do we have the rolling surf to one side and desert, brush and mountains to the other...

We're happy to have you, and I'm diggin the ATR, looks great!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Do you hunt or do you use the 100ATR for target practice? What scope is that?

Welcome aboard!

You certainly have great taste in guns! That's a nice rig you've got there. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. You were smart posting pics from the get-go, the only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em. We'll do everything we can to make sure you get bit by the bug and that the new ATR isn't alone for long. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum SEbert899 !!

The ATR100 is one fine firearm...blessed with the 30-06 cartridge...it will drop anything on the North American continent.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! Yeah, the 10 day wait here is a bit annoying, as is the 10 round clip. And the cost of living...
I have yet to get my hunting licence, but am looking forward to doing so. So far it's just been a lot of practice at the local range. It's pretty fun trip taking it up there though. All I have running now is my street bike, so I shoot the canyons up Lytle Creek to the range. Lots of double takes from people when they realize there is a rifle strapped to my back. :)
The current scope on the gun (pictured) is a bushnell 3-9x40 Trophy XLT DOA 600. As a new shooter, I wanted as much reference to the target as possible. The DOA Reticle is a big help. Gun shoots inside a 1.5" pattern at 100. Threads a needle at 50.

Hello and welcome to the club. Glad to have ya here. Nice rig. Its perty.

Back