• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Texas

Hello all. Checking in from central Texas, grimes county to be exact. Just bought a 930 off of my buddy for bird hunting. But I plan on making it a security/fun gun during the off season.

Welcome aboard from another Texas native!

Congrats on the new Mossy. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em. Be sure to visit the various weapons forums and post up some pics of the 930 and any other firearms you have. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Right on man! Def have fun with it!!! We're happy to have you!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Feel free to post any and all questions you may have.

Hi Red, welcome to the group. These guys will help you with your questions. I wish I could help but I bought the 930 SPX and I am only going to use it for HD. When you start to decide what you want for HD ammo look thru the info here, it is very good stuff.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Big Red !!

Congrats on the new 930...make sure to post some pics when ya get a chance... ;)

texas,aaah...the things that i would do to have
the "gun" freedom that you guys have there.

welcome to the forum,from california!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I will get some pics up as soon as I get back home. Hopefully when I get there the 930 will have a few packages waiting there for it.

welcome to the club! glad to have ya. lookin forward to checking out the pix!

Hi Red, did you find a barrel? I thought you may have better luck here than Shotgun world.com. These guys/gals are the best

cbshooter said:
Hi Red, did you find a barrel? I thought you may have better luck here than Shotgun world.com. These guys/gals are the best

+1

Back