• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from WV

mossywv

Copper BB
I just found the forum, I have had several Mossbergs, I started hunting with a 500 Mossberg 16ga 40 years ago. I have a 35A 22LR, 800B 243 and a 640K 22 mag. This looks like a good place to pickup somemore knowledge on my Mossbergs. I don't live in MossyWV but I'm within 10 minutes of it. You all have a good one and thanks for having me.

mossywv

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum mossywv !!

How about a few pics of them Mossbergs...

Welcome aboard!

I'm sure we could all benefit from your knowledge and experience as well. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your Mossbergs and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

MossyWV, sounds like you have quite a bit of experience of your own worth contributing!

Thanks for bein here and welcome aboard!!!

Welcome from MI!!

Howdy mossywv and welcome to the club!

Back