• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

GLG2

I have to include my sister Officers. You would be amazed at what they can do. I've seen BIG guys back down to female Officers.

BTW: Saw the pictures you posted of your sons. My wife and I loved the one of your son in the high chair! All she could say was "My God! She's got her hands full!" As the Navy used to say "Its the toughest job you'll ever love."

^^^ I always say, my job as a mother is not any harder than any other mom... Sure it's difficult with 4, but I'm not special by any means. However, I do think that it takes a special person to be in the military, law enforcement, a teacher, or a parent who has a special needs child. My job really doesn't compare to those men and women's jobs! Tell your wife thanks though, it's still nice to be acknowledged :)

How long has this beeen up and how did I miss it? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Well, I started out on FB. I had searched for Mossberg pages there and found a couple.

From one of those pages, either Dan posted a link there or sent me a message or somethin like that.

So I joined. The place was lack luster back then. Bare bones and none of the sweet ammeneties we have now. Like quick reply, and rep points, ... oh and discussion. :lol:

There were like 3 topics and 12 posts! Half were from Dan! JK Dan! ;)

Nah it wasnt as bad as all that. But seriously, there were only 7 or 8 topics and Dan started all of them! JK again!

I think I was #62. I was so excited that within a month there were 75 maybe! I started sending PM's to invite everyone I saw post a Mossberg on SGW and FB!

Now... well now, I have more posts than Dan and I cant keep track of every post anymore... Darnit. I used to look at every single post. I just cant now. I do however reply to every new member post! :D

Brad I think I had messaged you as I would go on facebook and personally send every single person who posted on a Mossberg page a message. At first I was having conversations with myself on the site and would post anything I could find. When you came on the board was dismal at best but it took off with all your help and hardwork! I too remember the days of responding to every single post on here but I no longer have the time to do so (but I certainly try!). Its amazing to see the site now from what it was.

It wasnt tooooo bad! ;)

It was slow, but not bad. I certainly wouldnt say it was dismal!

Its a great place and there is so much more on the way!

I saw a referance to this site in another forum. I started to browse around here and liked the "attitude" of the members. I had only just purchased my first pistol and was looking for a shotgun. After coming here to look into a few models I was eyeballing at the gun shop, I was able to figure out what I wanted and I was off to the races from there.

I have come to make this place a daily (if not multiple times) visit. I have been so jammed at work lately I haven't been able to post as much as I would like, but I still am here. Winter's commin' and I don't enjoy the cold much so I bet I will be back to my antics soon enough. ;)

Googling for help with a Mossberg Repair I'm stumped and who better to ask then the people who really enjoy Mossbergs! :D

Google search.
I was searching and reading everything I could on the Mossberg 500 before purchasing one.
Needless to say I couldn't find anything negative about it.

Mine was from a Google search on the 100ATR reviews.
Sice I already had a 500A I figured that I might as well join so I could talk to people about the shoty and rifle. It has turn into much more now. Hunting tips, shooting tips, gun repair, ect....
We have a great group of people over here at MO. I even got my buddy Slug to join up here.

Hi

I am across the pond from most of you, living in Devon in the United Kingdom. I am a member of the UKPSA and own a Mossberg 590 and a Mossberg 500. Searching around the net for background information on google took me to a You Tube video that was from www.mossbergowners.com, so I typed that in as a link to see where it would lead, and it brought me here. You have a nice looking site, and I am looking forward to trawling through the different threads!

Back