• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I cant make this stuff up...

that is absolutely absurd! the worst part is that i am sure people will buy it.

O M effing G,

I just ordered about a couple dozen of these to put over my co-workers mouths when they come up with bright ideas!

Seriously, WTF! My pup would BLOW one of those things off in T-minus 30 seconds. And how bout the chick in the photo? If I were her I'd be a little more hesitant to have my face plastered all over the internet that close to a dog's @$$.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
O M effing G,

I just ordered about a couple dozen of these to put over my co-workers mouths when they come up with bright ideas!

Seriously, WTF! My pup would BLOW one of those things off in T-minus 30 seconds. And how bout the chick in the photo? If I were her I'd be a little more hesitant to have my face plastered all over the internet that close to a dog's @$$.

lol! and LOL!!! Yeah, the girl with the big thumbs up I think is supposed to make these things legit in some way by giving us the impression of being field tested and validated.

Just off the mark though...

:shock:

I............I..............I just can't believe that, how stupid can someone be. I think a good old fashion mud flap would work better!!! :lol:

Back