• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I have no idea where this belongs. [hee hee]

Scoop

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator

Man with WWI explosive lodged in his rectum sparks bomb scare, hospital evacuation​

The case left doctors shellshocked.

A French hospital was partially evacuated Saturday after a senior citizen arrived with a World War I artillery shell lodged in his rectum.

The 88-year-old patient visited Hospital Sainte Musse in Toulon to have the antique explosive removed — but instead sparked a “bomb scare,” French publication Var-Matin reported.

“An emergency occurred from 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Saturday evening that required the intervention of bomb disposal personnel, the evacuation of adult and pediatric emergencies as well as the diversion of incoming emergencies,” a hospital spokesperson stated.

“We had to manage the risk in a reactive framework,” the rep added. “When in doubt, we took all the precautions.”
1671641683547.png

Oh, shell no! The World War I relic measured almost 8 inches in length and more than 2 inches in girth.
Bomb disposal experts at the scene determined there was little possibility the shell would explode inside the man.

“They reassured us by telling us that it was a collector’s item from the First World War, used by the French military,” the hospital stated.

Stunned doctors subsequently began the process of trying to remove the object — which measured almost 8 inches in length and more than 2 inches in girth — from the man’s rectum.

It’s believed the pervy patient inserted the item up his anus for sexual pleasure.

“An apple, a mango or even a can of shaving foam, we are used to finding unusual objects inserted where they shouldn’t be,” one doctor declared. “But a shell? Never!”

msn.com/en-us/news/world/man-with-wwi-explosive-lodged-in-his-rectum-sparks-bomb-scare-hospital-evacuation

Looks like a dirty bomb.

Back