• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

It's official!

bsipes30

.270 WIN
Well guys haven't been on here in a couple weeks because as most of you know i was in California getting married to the love of my life! It's good to be back and i'm pretty sure i hugged my safe more than once when we got back to oklahoma. I really enjoyed California but i don't think i could live there with their gun laws. Although the weather and beach sure were tempting.

And since pictures are better than words...
551144_314167021994186_100002026735680_734496_622111345_n.jpg

Awesome and congratulations!!!

I myself have been married for nearly 16 years! Best 3 years of my life in there somewhere! :lol: JK...

Enjoy it brother and sincerely, congratulations to you both!

CONGRATULATIONS......hey you should model dude.....you woman's good looking too ;)

bsipes30 said:
It's good to be back and i'm pretty sure i hugged my safe more than once when we got back to oklahoma. And since pictures are better than words...
551144_314167021994186_100002026735680_734496_622111345_n.jpg

First, that comment effin' cracked me up! I'm going on a vay-cay soon where I will be unarmed except for a knife and I will be Twittering my favorite guns the whole time I am gone!!!! I sure hope they can tweet me back.... ;)

Second, you two are an amazing looking couple. And the single most important word in that previous sentence is???? COUPLE

May it last forever and ever!

haha Oli! Maybe we could be like that russian guy on youtube that does all the gun reviews! I'm a pretty lucky guy to have reeled in such a catch.
And Nite I knew you would appreciate that safe hugging comment.
We are having our reception here in OK on the 2nd of June so we are still busy preparing for that but soon i will be at the range! I tried to fit i some range time before we left but i didn't want to feel rushed.
Anyways, thanks again for all the kind words. We are both very happy.

oli700 to ripjack said:
Not bad, just weird telling another dude he should model.....probably just me :D
Hey Oli... what about this comment from the self picture thread... Have you come to the dark side. lol :lol:

Well we had the reception back here in Oklahoma this past weekend and it was a great time! I'm working on getting all the videos on youtube from the wedding and the reception. I wish this video was backed out and from the front but you get what you can get i suppose. We worked prety hard on this dance, Hope you enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_NUjA9N8Uo[/youtube]

Grats M8!!! Hope that it is all you want it to be. We're celebrating our 25th in October - a great partner is an amazing thing!!! All the best.

and just in case you wanted to see how beautiful the weather was on the beach in san diego I have the whole wedding video posted on youtube!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw2iaY8P1cI[/youtube]

Back