• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Looking to Buy, few questions

Nasty

.22LR
I wanted to get one of these for christmas, adjustable stock, 25 round clip, with a red dot scope. But before I get one, I had a few questions. First where are people buying them? I've seen on this site people are getting them from christmas, and putting in orders for them and they'll be in soon. I can't find one anywhere though!

Also Is the fixed stock longer than the adjustable? I see the fixed stock is 13", but the total length is 36.75". The adjustable stock is 10-14.25, and the total length is 33". How is the 13" one longer when the other should be an extra inch longer?

bought mine at Bass pro $229 for carry handle model non adjustable and 10 round mag

buddy bought one at walmart, adjustable stock, can look them up on walmarts site and put in your zipcode and surrounding zip codes to find on

Also look at the thread I just made. Shows you how to go from non adjustable to adjustable in 5 minutes. :mrgreen:

Awesome, thanks! I doubt the guy I go to is open tomorrow, but I'll bring this to him on Wednesday and hopefully he'll order one from there. He generally only likes to order off of local places, but if he doesn't want my business than I'll go to another shop!

All you need is the shop's consent to accept the transfer and you can place the order from Bud's yourself. Once you place your order, Bud's just needs your shop's FFL information and they'll ship it to them. Chances are your shop's info might already be on file with Bud's. You can look them up in the FFL locator...

FFL Dealers in your State

The only other info you'll need is how much the shop will charge you for the transfer fee...

EDIT - Called the shop, they're actually open today, weird. Anyways, he says he will accept the transfer, so I just placed my order through Buds! hopefully the shipping wont take too long!

Thanks again!

Haven't heard anything yet, but with the holidays I'm not expecting anything too quickly. I know it's coming so I can be patient.

What's a good case to get for my model? I got the 37234, which is the adjustable red dot with a 25 round clip. I've already purchased some attachments, a folding front grip, and a folding spring bi-pod. I'll be adding a flashlight and laser sight later, but those are expensive and I'd rather have a case first. But I need a case big enough to store my rifle away safely in that will accommodate my attachments.

I prefer soft padded cases for my rifles. I use a big drag bag when loading more than one at a time, but I've got a Bulldog case that is my favorite for transporting a single rifle and all the fixins...

Optics Planet: Bulldog Extreme - Rectangle Discreet Rifle Case

It's well padded and has backpack style carry straps which make carrying the pack fully loaded with the rifle, gear, mags, and ammo super comfortable. I tried hard cases, but they just get too damn heavy when loaded up for the range...

I'll check it out, was looking for a soft case.

I called them yesterday, it still hasn't shipped. They said they're going in order and have a record number of guns to process right now and will get to mine soon. It's almost been 2 weeks though, was getting worried.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, it's been pretty insane out there.

I wouldn't worry about Bud's. They may be a bit overextended at the moment, but they're top shelf...

They shipped it! They say it usually takes 3 business days, so I should have it by next Wednesday!

Got it on Friday! It's bigger than I thought, which is a good thing. Haven't shot it yet, but going out today to see how good it is. Can't wait to try it out!

Friggen love this thing!

I actually got a decent flashlight for Christmas that I can put on this, didn't even think about that, almost bought one! I just don't know what I need to buy to attach it. What's better, barrel mount or picatinny? Also what about a pressure switch? Wonder if I can get one for this flashlight. It's a mini cree ultrafire, know if I can use it?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359988605596.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359988605596.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 121
Back