• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 26C(a) model information wanted

Headhunter2

.270 WIN
As the title says I am looking for information on this rare Mossberg model. The 26C(a) is not listed anywhere. I have one of three that I have heard of. Lots of information on 26C and 26B models but nothing so far on the 26C(a).

"I would give Havlin a call. (636) 937-6401" Second place I went. They never heard of it. I have been giving Cheryl information on this one. This model has been lurking on my mind for over a year, maybe 2 now. I was surprised to see one surface here in Canada. I managed to snag it so now the hunt is on for anyone else that has one. I can not locate a post about one with no bolt. I believe it was posted 8 or so years ago. Then last year or early this year there was a barrel on ebay. Not sure but that barrel could have been the one with no bolt parted out. Anyway another Mossberg mystery.
Model 26C(a) as arrived 1.jpg

I have found a second 26C(a) for my collection. From my research this is as original. I am now know of up to 5 26C(a) s but there must be lots more.Both 26C(a) 2.jpg
The bottom one is my second more original 26C(a).

Back