• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Spx in kryptek typhon

C.j.

Copper BB
Hey guys, I bought a 930 Spx in kryptek typhon nib about 5 years ago. Well I rarely shot it and now it's time for it to go. My question is. I cant find any info on what this model number is selling for. It seems like they didn't make many and I cant seem to find a comparable price for today's market.. the model is 85373 and there is very little info on it anywhere on the web. Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• 20200127_140633.jpg
    20200127_140633.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 28
Heading over to gunbroker.com the model number came up without a match. Searching "930 SPX" there were a number of variations at this LINK. Seems like the base SPX with pistol grip are selling for $700-$800 new. l don't know if the kryptek would demand a premium. You could probably expect $500-$600 face-to-face sale if legal in your state. The box and "like-new" condition add value. A dealer would probably offer you $400-$500 as he/she has to make a profit on it. I'm guessing so don't quote me on any of this. ;)

BTW, Welcome Aboard! :)

Back