• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Blaze-47 Wood

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Blaze-47 Wood - 37255 - 25 round magazine

Blaze-47 Wood - 37254 - 10 round magazine

Offering the look and feel of an AK-47 in the easy-handling affordable 22LR platform.

Specifications:

• Caliber - .22 LR
  • Capacity - 11 or 26
  • Barrel - 16.5"
  • Sights - Adj Fiber Optic/Raised Front
  • Scope - None
  • Twist - 1:16
  • Length Of Pull - 13.5"
  • Finish - Blued
  • Stock - Wood
  • Weight - 4.75 lb
  • Overall Length - 35.75"
Features:
  • Polymer receiver makes them lightweight and comfortable
  • Easy loading 25 round or 10 round magazines
  • Free Gun lock

Looked at one of these up close and personal when I bought my MMR. In my opinion, it looked like a BB gun with fake wood (plastic) furniture. I knew it was made out of wood but it definitely made me take a second look! It's one thing to own an inexpensive rifle, another to own a cheap looking rifle....o_O

I also looked at the gun and was amazed at how light it is compared to "real" guns. I bought it, took home and shot it. It is light, easy to handle, very accurate and through a few hundred shots, it has been flawless. It has a polymer receiver to make it light and I figured if Remington made the Nylon 66 for over thirty years without problems, it was OK with me. It's much lighter than my other 3 22 caliber rifles but is as accurate or more accurate than they are. I don't care what anyone else thinks of my little gun but it is the most fun gun I have to shoot. At 69 years old, who cares what anyone else thinks about anything.

Back