• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg no longer sponsoring Duck Commander?

Orion6

Copper BB
Don't see anything on the company website and it seems like there are no DC models for 2016?

If so, that was short-lived. Haven't seen anything in the sporting news about it.

I don't know, I think it had a good run for 3 years or so. Kinda what I expect In
That situation.

Honestly, I hope this is true. I never liked the idea of Mossberg selling a line of guns with their name on it. I can't stand those clowns. Their TV show is painful to watch.

Same thing with Patrick Flanigan....they parted ways after a lil while...

Patrick Flanigan and Mossberg Split
By Michael Grundy

After a two plus year business relationship, Xtreme Sport Shooter Patrick Flanigan and Mossberg Firearms have mutually agreed to part ways effective January 9th, 2013. After much deliberation on marketing strategies between the two parties it was decided that a severing of their business relationship will be best for both. “I have great respect for Mossberg and all of their employees. They are great people and they manufacture some great products,” Flanigan states. Flanigan went on to say that he realised fairly early on in their business relationship that this was not the best fit for him and he felt the need to focus his energies elsewhere. “I have no regrets, however, and I cherish the many friends I have made there over the last two years,” Flanigan went on to say.
Flanigan began working with Mossberg in October of 2010 after his sponsorship contract ended with legendary firearms pioneer, Winchester Firearms. Flanigan holds several Xtreme Sports shooting world records including shooting seven hand thrown clay targets, individually shot from a hip mount position, without assistance with a Mossberg 500 pump shotgun. Flanigan set this record during his appearance on the Outdoor Channels television show “Impossible Shots.” Mossberg unveiled a Patrick Flanigan signature shotgun at the Shot Show in January of 2012. The annual Shot Show held every January usually in Las Vegas, Nevada is the premier show for everything imaginable in the outdoor industry. Flanigan will showcase his talents there in 2013 using a variety of different shotguns. “I can’t wait to dust off a few of my guns from my trophy safe and use them again in a live setting. It will be like a reunion with old friends,” Flanigan said.
When asked what shotguns he will be endorsing at his 2013 live shooting shows throughout the country and the world, Flanigan replies, “ I am currently in talks with several different firearms manufacturers and I want to take my time and choose not only a great firearm but also a company that has similar marketing ideas to those I envision to see our injdustry grow.

Back