• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners made it to page 1 on google!

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Well Mossberg Owners has only been a site for approximately 5 weeks now (july 18th was first day it went online) but we are now on page 1 if you search "mossberg forum" on google. We are very excited to be recognized this fast by google and wanted to thank all our members for their contributions. Together we are going to continue to grow as the internet home of all things related to Mossberg firearms!

Well Mossberg Owners is not on page 1 at the moment, not sure what is going on...

Here is a screen shot of it!

Attachments

• screen-capture-4.png
    screen-capture-4.png
    274.7 KB · Views: 382
We are on page 3 at the moment but working our way back to page 1!

What page is www.MossbergOwners.com showing up in google when you search "mossberg forum"? For me its on page 1 again but I am not sure thats the case for everyone. Let me know.

Awesome...I found this site by googling Mossberg stuff. It's obviously still up there in the rankings because I found it within my first few search pages! Nice job!

As this site continues to grow its comes up on more and more google searches!

2vVv2l.jpg

first page!!!

darn that shotgun world.......

It will take some time as Shotgun World is a tremendous site. For only being around for less than a year I think we are in good shape.

I didn't type in mossberg forum...I had just mentioned mossberg in my search, possibly why it was a couple pages back....still a pretty big deal!

Back