• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Availablity/Hot Deals

Capsfan

Copper BB
Info on 37209

I've been looking around at tac 22 and visiting all there forum to get reviews and in visiting this one I found out about the 37209 and it not listed on Moss' website and every dealer site I go to is out of stock. Is it just to new or did they discontinue it, if they did that ashame because after seeing it posted here I decided that was the one I want.

Re: Info on 37209

Welcome to the forum Capsfan. Best bet would be to call Mossberg directly, Telephone: (203) 230-5300 (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. E.S.T.). I'd have to think it's still in production since it's the newest version of the Tac22. I've been looking for high capacity mag's for mine and looks like they have just started shipping another batch out to suppliers, so maybe the rifles will also be shipped?

Thanks for the welcome Toy, after looking around on Moss' site I found the press release about the flat top it looks like they add 3 new models. I'm off to see if I can track down 37234 flat top with red dot.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Capsfan !!

Got a call from Cabela's Canada that the flattop that I ordered in dec 2011 has come in. Frickin finally!

They were backordered, but I also think there was an issue with the boarder getting them from the states due to their "muzzle device" and adjustable stock. For some reason the US likes to put export restrictions on these things.

So the flash hider may be tac welded on, and I think there is a loophole as far as the stock goes.

But anyways, it should be home by the end of this week. I'll post some pictures before and after adding some goodies.

Might even tacti-cool it right out for a night since I have a pile of spare parts laying around!

Re: Cabelas finally got flat top's in stock!

Good news! looking forward to seeing it in all it's glory!

crowd.jpg

:twisted: AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!! :twisted:

Cabelas finally got flat top's in stock!

Now I need a paint scheme.

I'd like it to be OD based, some sort of camo.

I was thinking digital, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to put the pain and suffering in to make it look right...

Any recommendations?

Check out our vendor named Ammo Head....in the vendor sub forum....they have awesome graphics!!!

Cabelas finally got flat top's in stock!

I've considered dipping, since the tac 22 clamshell thinger would be super easy to dip...

I've just been on a rattle can kick lately.

I'll do some pondering while I wait for it in the mail...

Re: Anyone know where the flat tops are available.

Luck of the draw out there any more...I have two local gun shops looking for a Mossberg 590a1 for me for two weeks...no luck so far !!

Gun show should come around in another couple of weeks...hopefully then !!

Re: Anyone know where the flat tops are available.

I actually found 2 people with about 20 each. They are the TALOS edition with no sights if anyone else is looking message me and I can send you the contact info.

Back