• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My daughter and her Mossberg 802

Hi all.
A month or so ago we headed out to the West Desert of Utah to shoot a little paper.
Here is my 9 year old daughter shooting her Pink Mossberg 802 Plinkster.

5365388275_41e4992388_z.jpg

Marley shooting short

She is legally blind and I am trying to get her to try to aim, If you didint hear me at the end.

Wow amazing!!! How cool is that!

The video wouldnt come up, but I think this is great man!

Video is working now! Looks like a good time, I almost bought my sister the pink Mossberg 802 plinkster.

Cool! How much vision does she have, how does she shoot?

Her vision is mostly peripheral.
I am working on welding up some heavy steel targets so she can hear them ring when hit, I also picked up a 50mm red dot sight to see if that will help her in any way, She handles the the reloading and shooting well, If we were able to shoot more often I think I could get her to learn to shoot straight.
She has a good time out there, But we have always been an outdoor family, She likes camping, Swimming, Nothing to hold her back.

BTW that view in the background of your picture looks amazing. I would be hanging out in the outdoors too if NY looked like that!

Thanks again guy's.
As for the view, Just over the hill and a few miles away is the Tooele Army depot.
It was a muddy mess out there that day, It was hard to find some higher ground that didn't have all the runoff from melting snow.

Back