• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Gun Store + Layaway = Uh Oh !!!

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
So a new gun store opened up in town a few weeks ago and I just found out they offer a layaway program with 50% down and 90 days to pay off.

I have to pass by the store twice a week and at that rate I think I'm gonna need another safe before too long. My short list just got a lot longer...

Oh man, that would be awesome, I wouldnt be able to drive past without stopping very often!

Right now, I have to drive 45 min or better to get to the gun shop, so I plan trips out there... and no lay away! thank goodness!

Stopped in last night and a gently used Beretta 92fs Compact Type M was staring at me through the glass with those puppydog eyes. It'd be a LOT easier if all they had were a bunch of Glocks and XDs, but dammit they're bringin the heat! Great Mossberg selection too.

Gonna be trouble! Now I'm REALLY glad I spoiled the Mrs. for Christmas...

Well I couldn't resist. I put the deposit down on the 92 Compact this afternoon. This layaway thing's gonna make it a lot harder to just say no...

Thanks brother.

It's a great pistol and is roughly the same size as my G19. Eveything I love about the 92fs platform in a much smaller, more CC friendly package.

Well the hits just keep on coming...

I stopped by my favorite LGS and lunch hour haunt today and found out that they too have started a layaway program. They only charge 25% down and 90 days to pay off. So, I now have a G26 on layaway. :lol:

This is gonna prove to be a torture test in restraint...one I fully expect to fail.

Dang man... Its a sick and twisted addiction. The mental anguish we endure wanting something so badly knowing it wont happen. Until the dealers start doin layaway. Before long there will be one on every corner, then the fuzz will try to regulate and people will be shouting "LEGALIZE! LEAGALIZE!"

Ok, maybe not, but they sure are making it harder to just say "No!"

Right on and Right on!

Dave and his rifles, you and your hand guns, IF, the zombie apocalypse ever happens, we're all gonna meet up in the middle somewhere. I'll bring a couple able sets of hands and some chips. And some cleaning products.

Back