• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy from KY

Mick

Copper BB
Just registered an hour ago, looks like a neat forum. I just got back into shooting about a year ago and have recently been developing an interest in old .22 military trainers and target rifles. Got a chance to shoot a Mossberg 144 a few weeks ago and I really got the bug. Hopefully I'll find some like minded folks to exchange info and maybe point me to some other Mossbergs I've been missing out on.

Right on! If by "like minded" you mean we're all a little mad, then youre definitely in the right place!

Welcome aboard!

Brad.

Welcome aboard Sir!

Glad you decided to join up. I have no idea what Brad's talkin about. I for one am completely normal and as sane as Daffy Duck! :lol:

Take some time to browse through the forum and let us know what you think. I'm sure you'll find something of interest and plenty of like minded folk. I've been kickin around the idea of a rimfire rifle myself, but in .17hmr. There's no such thing as too many guns.......only not enough ammo!

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! If you get a chance check out www.MossbergCollectors.org and tell them Dan from Mossberg Owners sent you. They are a great organization that specializes in all the older Mossberg models. They have a quarterly newsletter that has some interesting articles as well as a classified section.

WELCOME, my son just arrived in KY yesterday, he has a job out there for the next 4 months and is already complaining about the humidity. Don’t know what kind of .22 trainers you like but I have had this for years and apparently the Army used them for training and competition. It’s an outstanding shooter.

IMG_0068-1.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Back