• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member, new Mossberg Owner in VA

Howdy!

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I ordered a Mossberg 590A1 which is currently on back order from my local gun shop.

This isn't my first gun, but will be my first shotgun. I've had trigger time with a variety of shotguns but I've always loved the look of the Mossbergs. As soon as I have it in my hands I will be posting pictures of it (even with the silly backwater logo, but I got a good deal on it).

My family has over 100 acres of land, so perfect place for all types of shooting, a big reason I own most of my guns. Also for home defense, my wife having a few unsavory types that have habits of showing up.

But I digress, I look forward to meeting y'all and learning more about my recent purchase.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to the pics of your 590a1. Be sure to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome from MI!!

Thanks for the warm greeting, everyone! So far this forum has been a great experience and I've enjoyed sharing my photos and such with you all.

Howdy DeadlyCornbread and welcome to the club!

Hi DCB! or at least officially, finally!

It good to have you on MO and youre really gonna enjoy that 590!!! ;)

Thanks again everyone! Been a busy week at work or else I would have been more active. Doing some hooting tomorrow.ill try to get some fresh pictures of some of the guns I have and haven't shown so far

Ahh yes... I love hooting. I usually go in the morning. I even figured out how to do my own hooting call...
*oh..wait.
*crap...wrong topic.

ripjack13 said:
Ahh yes... I love hooting. I usually go in the morning. I even figured out how to do my own hooting call...
*oh..wait.
*crap...wrong topic.

Haha, I guess that's what's I get for posting after taking a few pain pills after a 12 hour day and hour drive out into the woods. I'll before diligent about my typing ;)

Back