• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Member The Great State of Illinois

TomO2ool

.22LR
Hi Mossberg Owners Forum, New member from Illinois saying hello. I stumbled across this forum a few months ago while I was looking for more info on a new SSI-one slug gun I picked up. Now I’m thinking about getting a 464 and I am hoping that Mossberg recognizes the opportunity that has been handed to them.
Marlin has been having some real problems recently and I wonder if Remington will ever get the quality back to where it was and needs to be. A good quality affordable American made lever action rifle will sell if they offer more choices.
I would have definitely bought an SSI-One in 35 Whelen and 45 70 Springfield maybe 444 Marlin. 223 Rem,22 250Rem and 243Win should have been offered as accessory barrels only.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Tom, welcome to MO buddy!

Admittedly, I know little of the lever guns. Only i ever fired was a Winchester .30-30 and most commonly around here I see the Henry rifles.

Good to have you here Tom, and i hope you find the community both helpful and enjoyable!

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thanks all, I’m slowly replacing some firearms that were damaged in a flood and I’m thinking I’ll give Mossberg a shot at my $$$$$$$

Excellent choice...do you have a particular model in mind ?!

SHOOTER13 said:
Excellent choice...do you have a particular model in mind ?!

Right now I'm thinking a

464 stainless 30 30
MVP with all the extras
and last but not least, I have to replace my Browning 80 and I think
I'm going to go with a pump this time maybe a 500 :?:

Hello and Welcome from Arizona....

By the way, the 464 is a great rifle.... and they now are selling it in SS..... :lol:

Lateck,

I'm really diggin the stainless and marine cote models, but I'd prefer a stainless if I could find one!

Beautiful firearms...

Back